How do you like your eggs in the morning? Comforting and yummy, but also jam-packed full of nutritious goodness? So do I!
These scrambled eggs are full to the brim with good stuff and seriously tasty. What’s more, they’re really easy to make.
I like to take the eggs a little further than I would normally because of all the ingredients that go with them in this dish. It doesn’t work quite as well if the eggs are too runny.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 chopped red chilli
- 1/4-1/3 cup kale
- 2 small tomatoes
- 1/4 cup feta
- 1 tsp mixed super seeds (try chia, flax, or hemp seeds)
- Granary bread for toasting
- Beat the eggs until the yolks and whites are combined and heat in a pan over a medium heat whilst stirring until they start to firm up.
- When they’re very nearly at your desired consistency, add the chopped chilli and kale and stir.
- Once the eggs are cooked and the kale just starting to wilt, add the chopped tomato and feta.
- Spoon the mixture over some toast and sprinkle the mixed seeds over the top.