This giveaway has now ended.
I’m so excited to be partnering with Opies to bring you the chance to win some delicious Christmas food goodies perfect for your Christmas hamper! Opies have been selling their pickles and preserves since 1880 and have kindly provided some Christmas fruits in Courvoisier, Stem Ginger in Famous Grouse Syrup and some Pickled Walnuts – a Victorian delicacy!
You can enter on Facebook or Twitter by following my blog’s page and Opies’s page and sharing this post on your feed – it couldn’t be simpler! You have until midday Friday 16th December when entries will be counted and one winner chosen, but why wait – enter now for your chance to win some delicious treats!
Terms and conditions:
- To enter using Facebook, you must like the A Year in Dinners and Opies Facebook pages and share a link to this blog. Entries must meet these conditions when the competition closes on 16th December.
- To enter using Twitter, you must follow @lizibeevor and @OpiesFoods and share or retweet a link to this blog. Entries must meet these conditions when the competition closes on 16th December.
- Entries will close at midday on Friday 16th December and a winner announced on Saturday 17th.
- Entries will be collated from both platforms and one winner chosen. Only one entry per person per platform will be counted.
- This is a UK only competition as the prize can only be shipped to a UK address.